San Jose




Se Habla Español

Legal Name Change

With a court order you can change your legal name on government-issued identification documents such as your driver’s license, passport and social security card. You will generally need a certified copy of the decree changing your name.

This excerpt is from the official California Courts website.

Like us on Facebook          We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express

City of San Jose County of Santa Clara
(408) 298-3377

1376 East Santa Clara Street
San Jose, CA 95116

City of Gilroy County of Santa Clara
(408) 767-2033

178 2nd Street Suite A
Gilroy, CA 95116

DISCLAIMER: We are not attorneys. We can only provide self-help services at your specific direction. (LDA#40SCCO)